|CPU Model||Core i5 13500|
|Base Clock||P-Core: 3.50 GHz|
P-Core Turbo: 4.8 GHz
|Graphics Capabilities||Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics 770|
Graphics Base Frequency 300 MHz
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 1.50 GHz
|Memory Type||Up to DDR5 4800 MT/s|
Up to DDR4 3200 MT/s
|Max Number of Channels||2|
Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13500 Raptor Lake Processor
The Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor is a high-performance processor with impressive specifications. This CPU model has 14 cores and 20 threads, providing superior multitasking capabilities. The base clock speed of this processor is 3.50 GHz, and it can turbo boost up to 4.8 GHz on P-Core. The processor is compatible with the LGA 1700 socket and has a default thermal design power (TDP) of 65W.
One of the most exciting features of this processor is its graphics capabilities. It comes with Intel® UHD Graphics 770 and has a graphics base frequency of 300 MHz. The graphics card can dynamically adjust its maximum frequency up to 1.50 GHz, which can handle various graphical applications with ease.
Additionally, the processor supports both DDR5 and DDR4 memory types for fast data transfer rates. It has two memory channels and can support memory speeds of up to DDR5 4800 MT/s and DDR4 3200 MT/s. The processor has a 24MB cache, which helps in faster data access and retrieval.
Overall, the Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor is a powerful CPU that offers excellent performance and graphics capabilities suitable for gaming, content creation, and other resource-intensive applications.
Intel Core i5 13500 Processor Features:
10 important features of the Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor:
- High core count of 14 and thread count of 20
- Base clock speed of 3.50 GHz and turbo boost up to 4.8 GHz on P-Core
- LGA 1700 socket compatibility
- Graphics capabilities with Intel® UHD Graphics 770 and a maximum dynamic frequency of 1.50 GHz
- Support for DDR5 and DDR4 memory types with a maximum memory speed of up to 4800 MT/s and 3200 MT/s, respectively
- Dual-channel memory architecture for faster data transfer rates
- 24MB cache for improved data access and retrieval
- Thermal design power (TDP) of 65W
- Three-year warranty
- Improved security features with Intel Control Flow Enforcement Technology (CET)
Some additional features of the Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor:
- Support for HDMI® 2.0b and DisplayPort™ 1.4a for a better viewing experience
- Integrated USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support for faster data transfer rates
- AI-based performance-enhancing features with Intel Deep Learning Boost (DL Boost)
- Intel Quick Sync Video technology for fast video encoding and decoding
- Enhanced overclocking capabilities with Intel Performance Maximizer (IPM)
- Advanced thermal solutions with Intel Thermal Velocity Boost (TVB) 3.0
- Thunderbolt™ 4 technology for high-speed connectivity
- Support for PCIe® 5.0 interface for faster data transfer rates
- Enhanced audio capabilities with Intel Smart Sound Technology
- Improved virtualization performance with Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
The Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor is a powerful CPU that offers excellent performance, graphics capabilities, and advanced features suitable for gamers, content creators, and other resource-intensive applications. Its high core count, large cache size, support for DDR5 memory, and compatibility with LGA 1700 sockets make it an attractive option for users who demand top-of-the-line processing power. The processor's additional features, including Thunderbolt™ 4 technology, PCIe® 5.0 interface, and advanced security features, further enhance its appeal for users looking for a cutting-edge CPU.
Core i5 13500 Processor Review
The Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor delivers impressive performance across various tasks. With its 14 cores and 20 threads, it offers excellent multi-threaded performance for demanding applications and multitasking. The base clock speed of 3.50 GHz and a P-Core Turbo speed of 4.8 GHz ensure smooth and responsive performance, especially during intensive workloads. The 24MB cache also contributes to faster data access and retrieval, further enhancing overall performance.
The processor's default TDP of 65W indicates efficient power consumption, making it suitable for energy-conscious users. The Raptor Lake architecture brings improvements in power efficiency, allowing for better performance-per-watt ratio compared to previous generations. This efficiency is beneficial for both reducing energy costs and generating less heat, contributing to a cooler and quieter system.
The Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor offers good value for its price. With its strong performance capabilities and efficient power consumption, it provides a solid foundation for a mid-range computing system. The inclusion of Intel UHD Graphics 770 with a base frequency of 300 MHz and a max dynamic frequency of 1.50 GHz adds value for users who require integrated graphics capabilities without the need for a discrete GPU. Additionally, the processor supports both DDR5 and DDR4 memory types, providing flexibility for users with different memory configurations.
The Intel 13th Gen Core i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor is a reliable and capable option for users seeking a balanced blend of performance, efficiency, and value. Its 14 cores and 20 threads deliver strong multi-threaded performance, while the efficient power consumption ensures a power-efficient system. The inclusion of Intel UHD Graphics 770 and support for DDR5 and DDR4 memory types further enhance its versatility. With a three-year warranty, this processor offers peace of mind for users. Overall, the i5 13400 Raptor Lake Processor is a solid choice for mid-range systems, striking a good balance between performance and value.